Sunday 15 April 2012

A to Z Blogging Challenge - J, K, L, M, and a bad excuse


Before I start this catch-up, I would just like to say that over the last four days I have been wit hout any internet connection what so ever. Sorry

J is for Jeep
Jeep is such a weird word. But where did it come from? The answer is simple (well sort of). Eugene the Jeep. A strange dog like creature from the forth dimension who has the ability to disappear and reappear somewhere else, walk through walls and even on ceilings. So where did this marvelous creature come from? Popeye. Take a look here. 

K is for Krusty the Klown (from The Simpsons)
Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski is a Jewish clown who appears in The Simpsons quite often, but you already know that. What you don't know is that there is more to the name 'Krusty' than one might assume. In the 1960's when Matt Groening (the creator was growing up, when something was bad, it wasn't bad. It was crusty. So Matt decided he should be called Krusty because he is such a bad clown.

L is for Lollipops
I like Lollipops.

M is for Money
Money always confuses me. I mean you can go into a shop and buy something for $100 and pay with a $100 note, but the note itself would be worth no more than a couple of dollars at the most. Coins aren't as bad, but the whole deal still confuses me. I think trading would be much more awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to the frustration of having no internet :(

    Money too, weird stuff.
    Sue: An A-Z of Climate Matters

    ReplyDelete